• Social Media_shortcode
  • Search

Kids of parents on work visas face uncertain future
(Trisha Thadani, SF Gate, Oct 7, 2017)
The children of H-1B visa holders face some unique challenges. They came legally to the U.S. on a dependent visa called the H-4, but if they turn 21 before a parent is granted a green card, they lose their right to reside in the U.S.